Friday, April 18, 2014

This is a Holy Week float constructed all of native shells, corn, seeds, rice and other things. I am not sure what is depicted, but it is a work of dedication.
Today is Friday. We drove with Brother Barion all over the place (seems to be how Filapinos like to do business), back and forth a few times. We met several active and inactive youth and invited them to the Youth Conference in May. It was fun to see them and their homes and their parents. It was a good day.

I am preparing for my presentation at leadership meeting tomorrow. I think I know what I want to say, but I pray that the Holy Ghost will step in soon and help me. I have been praying, and feeling some comfort in what I have planned, but I always wonder.

Few pics from today's travel.
These are fishermen, skimming the surface for eggs or tiny fish. They have some pretty creative contraptions.
I don't paint many flowers, but this looked like a good place to start. These were along side the road.
Family transportation, going to Holy Week procession in Hamtic

No comments:

Post a Comment