Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sabbath Day

Julio ang 13th

Received a text at 7:30 this morning from the San Jose Branch Pres. He told me Brother Paul forgot to tell me, but I was to be the concluding speaker in Sacrament Meeting, which started at 8:30. My subject was the Spirit. I hustled up Elder Bednars last conference talk on the Holy Ghost, and threw in a few anecdotes of my own. I think it went okay, and it seems easier when so few really understand what is being said. Hopefully, the Spirit taught them.

We are having meat loaf for dinner; a favorite. After that, we have nothing planned. We didn't get asked to visit, or ferry anybody around. We will read scriptures and hang out in the AC. 

Tomorrow is P day. Nothing much planned then either. Tuesday gets busy, then perhaps Saturday for Leadership Training. I think President Aquino interviews the zone on Friday. Should be a

No comments:

Post a Comment